Friday, May 11, 2012

At the end of a LONG day.

Today was a stressful day, to put it lightly. The kids were a little too naughty. And I was beyond tired from yet another night of little to no sleep. Easton really needs to break the habit of coming in our bed at 3:00 am! Its like he thought it was time to get up for the day. He seriously was playing from 3:00-4:30am! Then when we all woke up for the day this mama was kinda on edge. I may have yelled, a couple times. So, to say I was excited for the quiet of bedtime would be an understatement. And that bliss of silent time to myself would not come easy. E came out literally 10 times! Trying every excuse in the book. Finally giving up, after I gave in to his request for an ice cube in his water. All this to say, I just went in to check on them. And, well I love my peaceful sleeping beauts! There in the quiet of their dark room the soft breathing of MY babies. So, what I'm really trying to remind myself is that, even though there are some rough days (some more than others especially lately), I love my kids more than words can truly express! At the end of any long day, all I need to remind me how blessed we truly are, I just need to peek in on those peaceful sleepin babes of mine. Tucked in with full tummies, under their comfy blankets, in our cozy house. Yes, we are very blessed!

No comments: